We have a policy whereby each child is admitted on an equal basis i.e.: subject to availability and age. Or you can also register on line.
Our Admissions Procedure is:
- Take initial details and arrange a visit to the Pre-school/Nursery.
- During this visit you and your child will have the chance to meet the staff, experience part of a session and ask any questions you may have. With this booklet you will receive an acceptance form if you decide to accept a place. You will be offered a place, start date and the days of attendance will be confirmed. A 2nd visit can be arranged if you want to.
- On your visit you will be required to fill out several forms. These forms are a legal requirements. This will be done on a one to one basis with a member of staff. During this time your child will be shown around and have the opportunity to join in with the session.
- When your child starts with us you are welcome to stay for a while during the first few sessions to help settle them in if you feel they require this.
- We will also need to see your child’s birth certificate which we will
Photocopy for records and return the original the same day.
We do take children in nappies and we ask you to bring in a bag with spare clothing and nappies.
We also help with toilet training.
If your child leaves the Pre-school/Nursery before they move to school we ask that you give us at least two weeks notice in writing