All children are entitled to 15 hours free per week; these free hours come in to effect at the start of the term after your child’s 3rd birthday.
All eligible children are entitled to 570 free hours of early education provision per year.
From September 2014, two year olds who meet any one of the following criteria will be eligible for a free early education place:
- If family receives working tax credits & have annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year
- If they have a current statement of special educational needs or an education health & care plan
- If the child attracts disability living allowance
- If they are looked after their local authority
- If they have left care through special guardianship or through an adoption or residence order
This is a nationally set criterion from the DfE. Children become eligible the term after their second birthday.
Fees are reviewed annually by the committee and you will be given at least two months notice of any changes to fees.
You may pay by cash or cheque or into the bank. Please make cheques payable to “Watford Elim Church” with card number and expiry date on the back of cheques.
Pre- School Fees are £5.5 per hour; fees are to be paid in advance either weekly, monthly, half /full term. The Pre- school hours are 8:00am – 4:00pm
Fees are to be put in an envelope with your child’s name and amount enclosed on it and given to a member of staff at the beginning of session.
Fees must be paid even if your child does not attend due to illness or personal holiday taken during term time.
Please talk to the manager Geri Thomas if you have any queries about this.
Please provide your child/ children with a healthy packed lunch and drink. Kindly avoid sending crisps, chocolates or fizzy drinks.
This is good preparation for going to school.